For homes without a grounded electrical system, these Ground Rods provide an alternative way to bring the Earth indoors. They can also be used outdoors when you're insulated from the Earth, e.g. while sleeping in a tent, vehicle, and/or sitting on an elevated chair.
Cable Length: 40ft (approx. 12m)
Cable Connectors: 2 female
Cable Colour: Grey
Rod Material: Stainless Steel
Rod Length: 12"
Instructions For Use:
- Push the Ground Rod into the moist soil outside your open window or door. It's okay if it's not flush with the ground, it will still conduct perfectly well.
- Put the cord of the Ground Rod through the open window or door, and then go outside.
- Close the window or door. It won't damage the cord.
- The end of the cord has an opening on it.
- If you'd like to connect TWO Earthing products, push the U.S. Safety Adapter into the end of the cord. Then, push the end of each Earthing Coil Cord into each Safety Adapter hole.
- If you'd like to connect ONE Earthing product, push the end of the Earthing Coil Cord directly into the Ground Rod cord.
- Snap the end of the Coil Cord(s) on the Earthing product and you're ready to use it!